Have an event, bible study or course that might interest Salt&Light readers? Drop us your details at [email protected].
Salt&Light does not organise or own the events listed below. For more information, please click on the links in each listing to contact the organisers directly.
Photo by Albert Rafael.
Mummies, if you have a daughter aged between 11 and 14, why not sign up for a weekend getaway with your child and prepare for a joyful teenage season together with her.
The residential weekend comprises five S’s: Self-leadership, Social Media, Sexuality, Studies and Stress.
The broad programme is as follows:
* Getting to know one another, understanding our unique personality (using Maxwell Leadership DISC for youth)
* Social Media 101: How it works and impacts us, biblical perspectives of technology, family media boundaries
* Sexuality: God’s design for our bodies
* Leadership Game
* Year-end Reflection
* Alone time with God
* Breakout discussion & reflection of the day (daughters with Nicole, mothers with Carol)
* Mental Toughness
* Large group sharing
* Prayer & blessings by mums
Read the testimonies of mothers who attended the last run in May 2022 here.
For any queries, please contact Carol at 81802725 or email: [email protected]
Date: December 11-13
Time: Sunday 4pm to Tuesday 2pm
Cost: S$760 per mother-daughter pair (before November 30)
S$900 per mother-daughter pair (from December 1)
The fee for each person includes:
Click here to register.
Venue: Montfort Centre
624 Upper Bukit Timah Road
About the organiser:
Generations of Virtue is a ministry that is committed to teaching sexual wholeness and integrity, building family relationships, and equipping families to transform culture.